Thursday, March 5, 2009

INTOXICATE


He is after all for me
Everything he captures everything
Willingly, heartfully, endlessly
No questions at all
Just pure compassion
pure passion
pure lust
pure love
white with bliss
bright with light
blinding me
He is after all for me
His heart, all for me
No reservations
Always giving
The tenderness
of all its softness
It is so difficult to take
Melting me like acid
Melting me like rain turns metal into rust
He is all I wanted him to be
Could wanting turn into poison
Could purity scorch my throat
Could light sour my longing
It shouldn't be
We aren't even there yet
Still far away
This is too very early
Blankness
The light eradicated the red hungry sparks
His goodness made me a demon
How could this be?
I want to regain, restore back into my former self
Loving him like there is no time left
Or is this just the realness of existence
The normality of every day life
Not too much exciting
Not too much of a rollercoaster ride
This is after all what I wanted
Why would i yearn for pain?
Why would I like to look for screeching sounds of trouble?
This is what I wanted
For a long time
Can love of a very great
Finally, intoxicate me?

No comments:

Post a Comment