Saturday, March 7, 2009

Almost Strangers


nonsense
today its all nonsense
my dreams this early dawn
was pathetic

But i love pathethic

pathetic and non-compulsive
he was not there
the stranger, the artist, the painter

although another almost stranger
Emailed me in my dream

I could remember the smile
given always to me by this almost stranger

Strangers, almost strangers, closures
all of them wildly partying in my dreams

Unfair, unfair for my tugging heart
Tugging me to be still

To see only this small big heart
To be owned with all mind and soul
By this tugging heart
loyal to its sway, focused on its passion
to stay beside him

until death

What about my dreams
What would I make of them?

What about my tugging heart?
The only one, which is real?

These are still questions.

Still questions



No comments:

Post a Comment