Sunday, March 8, 2009

Full Circle

It’s basically about the concept of having a full circle
Things being in full revolution
Starting and ending, but somehow managing to have a new beginning once again,
just like a circle making a 360 degree turn.

So its a fan fic, in lieu of Meyer's Sequels
Hope its not lame
I just want to try it
After some encouragements (also)
Its in our page in TTS.com
here is the link:
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/full-circle-chap1-completenew

Here's a glimpse:

Prologue

It scared me.
Am I still capable of getting scared?
No more dreams.
I can not dream anymore –yet as if I desired ever having them ever since?
I was never rested before, never once in my humanity were my dreams that kind to me. They tormented me, as hell would. Yet now this is more than even dreaming, far more better than any woven fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment