Thursday, March 5, 2009

IMPASSE

self expression....
seems to be a good idea
My brain... very compulsive
very obsessive
the simpliest thought
becomes the villain
becomes the martyr
becomes the fantasy
becomes a nightmare
making me more crazy
the grounds?
nothing
oblivion
simply nothing
but yet it is there
the compulsion
the obsession
the simpliest thought
turning into my own created personal
MONSTER
I can't release this monster
It is locked up
Killing me
Making my heart go fonder
Fonder of pain
Incongruence
I don't like pain
But it is linked
Heavily drapping on my shoulders
a life
suppose to be
Do I really know what I want?
Giving myself into this
wicked wicked
compulsion
obsessed
with thoughts
That don't even exist
Existing only in the hollow of my
catastrophic head.

No comments:

Post a Comment